Visualising IT helps technology professionals and organisations communicate technology easily and effectively with their audience
Q. Does this sound like the delivery of your Technology Architecture and Projects…
- The documentation takes too long to create
- It takes a long time to make technology decisions
- Our meetings can never focus on the real issue
- We spend 80% of our time wading through inadequate documentation and can never get to the point
- We are spending 80% of our valuable time creating documentation that may never be used
- My executive and managers can never really understand what we’re building for them
- The organisation finds it difficult getting the message across about the project
- Our technical meetings get easily distracted on detail and don’t get to the real issues
- I wish I had one diagram that explained what we’re doing
- We have some diagrams, but they don’t really help
- Our historical documentation lacks substance
- The project has several scope changes and we can’t keep up with documentation, how can we improve this?
There is another way? Visualising IT!
The Visualising IT provides the solution to these problems.
Visualising IT is perfect for the Agile environment!
The Visualising IT course provides participants with valuable tools and insights into how to create and use visualisations such as diagrams, images and presentations to communicate technology effectively, both visually and verbally.
Day one and two focus on the theory and application of visualisations.
On day three, participants get their hands dirty putting into practise day one and two by creating diagrams collaboratively then presenting them in a scenario based role play.
To find out about the benefits if Visualising IT Course and how it improve your IT Delivery, visit the Visualising IT website.
** Note! By pressing above button, you will be taken to Visualising IT Website. It will open in a new tab or window of your browser.