Warwick Stuart Pty.Ltd. (ACN 124890 071) sets out the following terms and conditions for using Goods and Services (Advice, Professional Services, Web sites.) provided by itself.
- We do not represent nor do we endorse the accuracy or reliability of information, advertisements, content used, advice given that is distributed via our websites or their communication technology channels/services (emails, downloads, hyperlinks, mail responders, web services, etc) available from any Warwick Stuart Pty. Ltd. Websites or third-party sites.
- We do not endorse or represent any product’s quality you may purchase that may be accessed via our sites communication technology channels/services (emails, downloads, hyperlinks, mail responders, web services, etc) available from any Warwick Stuart Pty. Ltd. Websites or Third-Party websites.
- Any dependence, confidence or trust by you the user of materials obtained from Warwick Stuart Pty. Ltd or Third-Party providers shall be at your own risk.
- We reserve the right in our own discretion and without any obligation to create, modify, remove, enhance, update, and improve any of our goods and services and or any related content at any time.
- The good and services provided by Warwick Stuart Pty. Ltd are on an “As Is” basis. We do not provide any form of warranty of any type for any goods and services provided by Warwick Stuart Pty. Ltd. Nor are we responsible for any warranties implied by any third-party providers who we have a relationship with.
- In no event shall Warwick Stuart Pty. Ltd. be liable for any kind of damages with respect to any goods and services provided.
- Warwick Stuart Pty. Ltd. asks our users to respect all intellectual property associated with all of its operation. All information provided by Warwick Stuart Pty. Ltd is copyright. It is protected by international laws and agreements of Australia.
- Warwick Stuart Pty.Ltd. operates under Australian company law (see http://asic.gov.au/) . Any legal actions brought against Warwick Stuart Pty.Ltd. will be done so through the Australian Judicial System.
- Warwick Stuart Pty. Ltd. asks our users to respect individual rights (race, creed, sex, religion) of others where they interact through any of the services provide by this company.
To find out more about our IT Professional Services, fill in the contact us form here: